Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm up to $9.88 income now with Google Adsense

Nothing new to post today but I thought I'd let you know where I'm at. As I go from one thing to another I'm actually looking ahead at other things I need to be doing at the moment. Yesterday was my annual physical exam. All good but I will have to come back several weeks later to get the urine analysis to see how all the levels are. Each year they've been good but the cholesterol was nearing 200 and my doctor put me on Red Rice Yeast supplements about two years ago. One a day brought the cholesterol level down about 10%. He said, 'Just imagine what it would do if your took two of those a day'. I thought to myself, yeah, it would cause a hernia in my budget for those pills are around $1.00 each. I learned from him that the 'statin' drug came from this herb. You can Google it and find out about it. Now, since the patent has expired on the drug I'm assuming it's a lot cheaper now and generic. I was going to ask my doctor about it but I just now realized that I didn't remember to ask him. I'm waiting for a generic version to come out and hopefully get it cheaper than a dollar a day. But, with a lot of drug companies today, the generics are not a profit maker so we are in short supply of the cheaper drugs you and I need now. So, I got off on a tangent again. I'm signing off for now. Stay productive, you hear? Oh, here's something you might like. Now, I'd get one of these baby's!

No comments: