Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trying a Different Size Ad Banner

Trying out a different size Amazon contextual ad type. So many to choose from. I will get back to posting interesting things as they happen in my life that I want to share. But for now it's all think about is playing around with Google's and Amazon's tools and creating stuff. I like to learn about new things and computers have been a passion since I bought my first Radio Shack TRS-80 Model II. That was like back in '79 I think? Does anyone remember? I edited this post today, June 1st, 2012, to add this Amazon ad link to this most popular author's books right now. 'Fifty Shades of Grey', a trilogy bundle. I saw an interview on one of those morning shows with the author. Afterward I figured it would be a pretty good read. On the flight to Cancun for relaxing four nights at the Grand Princess Resort, I spotted a woman on the plane with a Kindle Reader reading this book. I wonder if the Kindle can speak the words to you. This thought just came to mind and would be a great way to absorb a good book, just listen to it. I'd get it now and sit down and get into it...

No comments: