Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Amazon Website Store

A light bulb came on this morning in my head. I've had this Amazon affiliate store set up for I don't know how many years now. But, I didn't know what to do with it. Since I've been reading this book, 'The Laptop Millionaire' (shameless plug again) it's all I think about. It hit me to go to Godaddy.com and register a domain for this store. It's only an experiment I figure but who knows. If enough people like it maybe it will catch on. I don't like the green background I gave it initially so I'll have to go to Amazon and find out how to change that. I can't remember when I last played with this store. Why not give it a click and see what you think about. Or, better yet, buy something if you are already an Amazon shopper and looking to buy. I'm an Amazon shopper and I wish I knew someone who was an affiliate, I'd shop through your store and give you the commission. If all my friends and family caught onto this we'd all make money. I've included a widget below. That was easier than I thought. I think I'm getting the hang of this now. Go check it out now...(I have edited this post and deleted the domain name I had registered as it was against the Amazon terms of service, see the new domain below). Update: 9/13/2012 - Got an email from Amazon that I violated the terms of agreement. You cannot use their trademarks. Ooops! I have since changed my URL domain name to www.vannalovestoshop.com. Got to roll with the punches they say...

No comments: