Saturday, July 30, 2011

Google does not add my blog into it's search engine, why?

Since I now have my domain (www.pstreicher.com) forwarded to my blog here I had thought that Google would have indexed it into it's search engine. But, each time I search for my web name I come up with something else and no mention of mine. I need to research this more. Otherwise there is now way in hell that anyone is going to find me here other than browsing the blogs I fear. This will be a useless way to try to make any extra money. There's got to be a better way and I'll keep searching. For now I'll just keep my thoughts going here when I think of something interesting. I wish some of you would post some comments and get social. Don't you like me or my blog? I'm feeling kinda lonely here. Get busy, will you?
Here's an Amazon ad for you. I just bought a Kensington Trackball yesterday from Amazon for my boss at work. She's complained of the old carpal tunnel syndrome and she's been working way too hard lately. So, I'm going to surprise her in about a week or so when I get it. Take a look at this trackball. If you've never tried one you're missing out. It works so much more efficiently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it does.