Saturday, July 30, 2011

How do I ad html on my blog here?

I want to add my Google+ statistics widget but I cannot find a way to do it here on Blogger.com. Maybe this is a shortcoming of this blog site. I guess that's why there is Wordpress and a host of others. I don't have the time to search around and try all of them though and then have to move my blog but I'll give it some thought for a later day.

Ask me for an invite to Google+ if you haven't been invited yet. I read a headline the other day that maybe Google will fail in this social networking project. I think they don't stand much of a chance with Facebook still popular as it is. Only techies and those that want to be different with migrate to Google+ I believe. I like to try everything as long as I have the time. I'm just a geek like that. I love learning new things. Okay, breakfast is in order. I'm about done with my expresso. What expresso do you like?

No comments: