Wednesday, July 6, 2011

China umbrella manufacturer needed

I've decided I want to look into marketing custom made umbrellas. Of course China comes to mind to manufacture them. If anyone knows any manufacturers please drop me a line or comment here. I will keep the blog updated on my progress with this. I'm thinking umbrellas of all types and sizes with different colors and designs. I'll have my eye out for something rather unique also. Here in the sunshine state of Florida an umbrella is a must have item for just about everyone. I carry one in my car for that rainstorm that happens here from time to time. There seems to be many companies selling umbrellas so I won't be the only one but that's okay. There can never be enough umbrellas and of every size, shape and color. I'll post a few ads from Amazon for now.
There are a lot of umbrellas out there in the market.

No comments: