Thursday, January 10, 2013

An Affiliate Marketing Post, AVG Internet Security 2013

Here I am going to try to incorporate an affilate link of one of the many companies that I have registered with. One good thing about being an affilate is you can get a discount on the product(s) from the company. Another best thing is you refer your friends, family and business aquaintances to them and if they buy through your link, you will not only gain referral income but add to your knowledgable and expert reputation. AVG Internet Security 2013 is top of my list at the moment. After many years of avoiding anti-virus software and thinking I could avoid the viruses, I was hit hard. A virus or malware that had infected my Windows 98 machine convinced me it was time to seek out an anti-virus product. After a lot of searching and comparing I had found that AVG had the experience and the people behind it that made my decision for me. I have since convinced many others and they are using the product, bought through me of course. AVG has stopped many threats dead in their tracks. As I click on links that are sent to me a pop-up alerts me to the threat. Each time I get a feeling of refief and knowing that the small cost for the subsription or computer insurance I like to call it, is very minor. I have one other top product that goes along with this software that I will blog about in another post. There is a story in that also.AVG Internet Security, 3 user 8098986 (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments: