Monday, November 26, 2012

Word Play, a play on words of course!

I keep having these crazy words coming to mind when I read stuff on the web. I have decided it might be fun to keep a sort of journal here to record this when it happens. For instance, I am reading a story about a chief executive and somehow my mind reads, 'thief executive'. I wish now that I had saved a lot of these word plays that I have had this year. When this comes up I stop and ponder what I was just thinking and how if anything it might mean something. Maybe it means that my glasses keep getting thicker and my eyeballs are not slowing down to focus through them as quickly as they could without the glasses before. I worry that I may also start having these word play moments more often and then it becomes some time of affliction. Then, I may have to become a comedian and go on stage and amuse people. Hah, wouldn't that be fun. Stay tuned for more crazyiness to come here.

No comments: