Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fiscal Cliff and WTF?

This is in the news now and everyone in the United States that is in business somehow or another is waiting to see how this plays out. A matter of weeks to the deadline. Will it be the same old delay on doing anything about the deficit? What comprimises if any will be had? I read where there is talk about only giving people with under $25,000 a tax break this year. Why not under $100,000? Let the rich pay for a change. I hear they are not paying their fair share. Can anyone tell me differently? It is widely said that the blue collar class is being squeezed to death and so it seems it is. Are you holding off spending because of this fiscal cliff stuff or do you give a shit? Maybe it does not seem to effect you. Now, we are reading that the United States will be self independent with oil because of the shale oil production that is ramping up. So that is what I have been reading lately. What will that mean for us? Yes, lower gas prices at the pump and more money in your pocket to spend to help the economy. Mark my word this is exactly what the hype machine will start to tell you and make you believe. That America is going great guns soon because of the money saved on not importing oil for consumption and consumers have more to spend. I am sure this will be pushed hard to bring gains in retail sales just in time for the holidays. Break out the Booze I will drink to all of this greatness. Will you not join me?

No comments: