Saturday, March 24, 2012

USPS mis-delivery update!

I happened to be outside working in the front yard when the postal carrier happened at his usual time of noon. He yelled out to me, 'How's it going'? I said, 'Just fine'. He then began to tell me that he was making sure to check the pre-sorted mail in his box to make sure the mail gets to the address printed on the article correctly. He was smiling and I just couldn't believe how he'd changed from his old snobbish self when I first started dealing with him personally about this. Maybe he realizes how important it is to the people that want to get their mail and not someone else's. Maybe he thought about how HE'D like to get HIS mail at home. I don't know but I'm glad that so far it's been good. I just hope it continues but I'll still continue to not use the mail if I can do my business online and paperless.

No comments: