Sunday, February 24, 2013

Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.68 (15.11 MB)

I feel like a beta tester for software. I have even taken time to give feedback. Sometimes it was actually taken and updated into the software. You get a feeling of satisfaction when that happens. Especially when you really like the software. As for Flash player, we cannot live without it you would think. But, can we? Can you think of the times it is needed when you are browsing the web? First thing that comes to my mind is 'advertising' or 'advertisers'. I do not know when it has actually served me for anything that I wanted to view. So, this update awaits me. A checkbox is handily checked for me to install Chrome as my default Browser and Google Toolbar. Like I really need another toolbar to have to take up my browser viewing windown. Is Google paying Adobe to advertise this? Every time I get an update notification I always know there is going to be something they are going to try to push on me. There really is just too much stuff on my computer that I feel I have to aware of. Otherwise who knows how screwed up it could get by letting everything install by default. What are you thoughts on all of this?

No comments: