Sunday, January 7, 2018

Incredible...all stats show European visitors...how can this be correct?

Just happened to take a look at my stats here to see how many views I'm getting. Not a whole lot but that's okay. I'm not really promoting this blog at this time. I've just been idling along here with this completely without a path or direction. First motivation when I started this was to do affiliate marketing and try to achieve some source of side income. I haven't been diligent enough. I also feel I haven't come across the right product to market yet. I keep trying though. Distractions are numerous these days. Bitcoin now has a lot of my attention and I'm coming across people every day that are talking about it. Yesterday was one of those days where I met a guy at a Starbucks. Then, last night I meet a guy sitting behind me in a restaurant who I heard mention bitcoin. So, I had to get up and take out my phone to show him my Coinbase portfolio. He gave me a fist bump and we were cool. Now I am teaching people how to get in the game. Where will all of this go? Who knows but it's an exciting time for the world and it's people. Won't you join us?

No comments: