Saturday, July 27, 2013

Google+ and Google Circles and less Facebook

I don't know about you but I have been giving less and less time to Facebook and more to Google+ and Google Circles. A new routine is embarked upon now. Boredom and letdowns is what always eventually turn me onto another path. Change is good for sure. As I am constantly on the lookout for the next new and great thing, I hope to post more on my blog here for anyone that may be interested in my findings. Lately though world events have cluttered my mind and it is hard to keep from noticing with all the push from the media. Rarely do I turn the television on anymore as there is just too much advertising and it gets old real fast. I use the fast advance on the DVR with the remote always nearby when a commercial is about to cut in. To hell with all of that I say. If I am going to buy something I will go looking on the web for it, not the tube. My television is like a plain old monitor to me. I only use it when I want to use the DVR appliance attached. So, here goes another day, hoping the rainy season goes away quickly. The lawn is waterlogged and it was a mess to cut yesterday. I had to change the blade to the regular one instead of the mulching one. The mulching blade was just leaving too much fine cuttings in clumps on the lawn and I have already had to deal with one outbreak of chinch bugs now. I'm sure there will be more to come. How I hate a lawn anymore. I will leave you with a thought today. Get more sleep and eat less. Don't forget to try and get some regular exercise. It just feels better if you do.

No comments: