Monday, September 6, 2010

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest GenerationKindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display, Graphite - Latest Generation

Kindle Reader. I've been thinking about this more since this model came out. I haven't been doing much reading except on the internet of late. Probably like a lot of people. But, sometimes there may be times when we just want to sit or lie down or relax someplace and absorb ourselves into some interesting or entertaining reading. I'm wondering now where I might see and touch one of these before I buy. Maybe at my local Barnes & Noble store? Maybe Wal-Mart? Leave me a comment if you know where. Also, tell me your experience if you've been using the Kindle Reader. What features would you like to see in the future, your pros and cons and anything else you'd like to share with us here. Okay, time to read...

No comments: