Monday, January 5, 2009

Jave 6 Update 11, another update, geesh!

Don't ya' hate it? Every time I sit down to the computer I have an update waiting. Java and Adobe Acrobat Reader are the worst. What is it with this companys anyway, why all the updates? I never see any release notes with them telling me what has been updated. All I can think of is they are cramming more and more code into your system that will eventually tie up enough resources that you will get frustrated and want to through your computer out the window. Balance your budget now. Get ready for another year of unforeseen expenses. Is it time to buy another and more faster computer? I've been looking but I don't want to get tangled up in having to support Windows Vista either. I hear it's a sham. That's all I need is to waste more time on this damn computer. Yeah, get a Mac, right? I've got one and the browser, Safari sucks. Time to get something done now..

No comments: